Published Weekly on Tuesdays
Office Located in Walker 105

41 North Film Festival

The annual 41 North Film Festival will take place from Nov. 2 – Nov. 5, and will be located in the Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts. The festival will showcase a diverse range of films over the course of four days. The films will take place in the Rozsa Theater unless otherwise noted on the schedule. The event is free and open to the public, so no tickets will be required. If you wish to bring children to a film, it’s advised to check the website for content considerations. 

The 41 North Film Festival showcases award winning independent films from around the world, and provides the community with a chance to see new and unique films that are currently in distribution or under discussion. Over 20 films will be shown over the weekend, along with other activities for attendees to enjoy. There will also be a chance to interact with filmmakers, producers, and other industry professionals to learn more about the art of cinema. The festival will offer a unique opportunity to explore the world through a different lens. Whether you attend one film or all of them, alone or with friends, it will surely be a memorable experience. 

Although the festival is completely free to all participants, you can still choose to show support by making a donation. All donations will be tax deductible and will support the festival’s operation costs. 

If you wish to see a schedule of this year’s events or want to learn more about the event, please visit: https://41northfilmfest.mtu.edu/.