Lewd special satirical article: Michigan Tech be bussin with the skibidi toilets fr??

Disclaimer: This article is a part of The Lewd, a biannual satirical project put together by The Lode staff, typically published the week before finals. Opinions presented in these articles do not reflect The Lode values.

On behalf of The Lewd Staff, we have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Continue reading only if you are mentally well.

We got reports of a coupl’a students seeing some of those skibidi toilets around campus fr, no cap. This was finna live in our head rent free for the next couple of months if we didn’t do nothing about it. We needed to get that vibe checked on them y’know so we slid into the dms of a couple students to get the sitch of the rumors around campus. Fr Fr we got the sitch no cap yknow what we saying so peep this and we’ll lay it out for you straight, right here, right now.

We asked some Migigan Tecc (home of the hukeebucc) students “How are you dealin’ with those skibidi toilets around campus no cap fr fr on god?” We got a couple of responses but we dont got nothing from anyone important. Sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler, You’re so skibidi, You’re so fanum tax, I just wanna be your sigma, Freaking come here, Give me your Ohio. Gnomesayin?

We apologize for this article. The writer of the article was taken behind our undisclosed editorial location and shot. We advise all students to touch grass.

One Response