Stripes and Stripes Forever

The Huskies Pep Band is performing a concert to showcase songs that they would play at events for the general public. 

On Mar. 17th, 2023 the Huskies Pep Band will be performing at the Rozsa Theatre starting at 7:30 pm. Tickets are available to all, priced at $15 for adults, $5 for children, and free Student Rush tickets are available to MTU students through the Experience Tech fee. Tickets are available for purchase now for the public, while the Student Rush tickets are available 30 minutes before the performance starts or online at any time. To get tickets before the night of the event, individuals can buy tickets from the Rozsa Box Office Monday through Friday 11am to 1pm. Otherwise, tickets are available online. If individuals are unable to attend this event in person, there is also an option to view it online. The streaming link can be found on the Stripes and Stripes Forever event page. The event has a consideration warning for volume as the Pep Band can get as loud as 116 decibels. 

This event will feature as much of the Pep Band as possible, so this is usually the largest group of the Pep Band that are seen at a single event. Kiersten Briondo expresses that she “[loves] how the Pep Band comes out to support our sports all year long and think that it is the coolest thing in the world that they have this concert where we can all come and support them.” 

The event website can be found here:

https://events.mtu.edu/event/michigantechmusic_stripesandstripes